Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
00No posts yet
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Linux/Unix

Linux Mint ISO's are compromised DO NOT DOWNLOAD.!

Hackers made a modified Linux Mint ISO, with a backdoor in it, and managed to hack Mint's website to point to it, they shut down the server but the download links are still redirecting to this IP, 5.104.175.212. The Mint team has found the only co...
Small CrunchDrop 5y
CrunchDrop2804Small CrunchDrop 5y
Linux/Unix

The new Lumina 0.8.8 Desktop is out!

Change Log 0.8.7 ~ 0.8.8 Improvements: Add a new button for the audio controls in the start menu for muting/unmuting the audio Improvements across the board to the notepad desktop plugin Re-do the “App Menu” panel plugin a bit. Now it uses a self...
Small CrunchDrop 5y
CrunchDrop0364Small CrunchDrop 5y
Linux/Unix

Korora

hey guys lately I have been using RPM based distros because my new company uses them. recently I got my hand on Korora 21. well after a couple of setbacks with gnome I found I can switch enviroment to XFCE of cinnamon. wow a LM flavor in this dist...
Small Alph33z 6y
Alph33z 61711Small Alph33z 6y
Linux/Unix

Fedora workstation

so I have been talking about RHEL lately and havent even named my current distro. FEdora workstatin. stable after new kernel (21). and yes it comes gnomed out of the box. I have compiling innovative ideas to fedora lately hoping they hire me and I...
Small Alph33z 6y
Alph33z 0462Small Alph33z 6y
Linux/Unix

Hand brake, makemkv, libdvdcss

All added to deb and rpm distros. Upcoming will have arch added to repository
Small Alph33z 6y
Alph33z 51433Small Alph33z 6y
Linux/Unix

Linux emus

I have some Linux emus I pulled out an old repository. Wanting to try those roms you sent me on line could you drop a link again bro?
Small Alph33z 6y
Alph33z 41127Small CrunchDrop 6y
Page 1